Saturday, April 08, 2006

School-Missing / Missing-School

I'm missing BSS school days. Those mugging days, lame-ing days, boring lessons, IRP, photo taking mornings, stay-in-class recess, munching during lessons, going stress about O's, going out to enjoy in school uniforms, the teachers, school events blah blah and so on. I even dreamt of school last night. I think i really miss those days. Feel like going back to study. haha. Tonight is the BSS Arts Night (Talent Quest). I cant wait to go and see the teachers. I miss all of them, well, most.

Monday there's FOC camp. Yeah! I really miss camp, makes me think of those camps that i've attended in school. It just bring back those memories. I cant wait to go the new environment to study yet wanna stay on. It's just contradicting. Really cant wait for things to get started. All the best everyone. Guess will be loading photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home